Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Maher Zain

For the rest of my life is the best song ever..especially truely dedicated to my husband. Insha Allah, Open your eyes and The Chosen One was also among the best.It knock ur heart and soul. Said straight to face: Do u have it? Did u know?Can u feel? Have u done it? O ya Allah, please guide me the way to improved myself in my housekeeping care, in my profession, in my life. My children are growing..they like to play..they like to eat..they like grooming..hihi my self satisfaction in my profession s also growing..need to improve..need to upgrade. have my choices but still lost.
O Allah, I don't know which is best for me? please show me ur way..I'm surrounded by darkness. My hopes are falling apart as I'm still lost.
When u have experience in your field you feel longing to pursue study in that field..but it would jeopardize my family, my husband..what is my aim? where am I going? My priority is my family but I would miss my oppurtunity...O Allah, please strengthen my heart..my choice.
May Allah give me the strength to be a superwomen for my family..to cater all their need. Be a better person for my family, community, profession and ummah as whole. Bless me ya Allah..bless my family

No comments: