Tuesday, May 27, 2008

To be or not to be..

Last weekend, we went to Gunung Ledang Resort..well, it was not purely vacation. At least we do have some piece of mind. Actually, it was an ISO course for Pejabat Kesihatan Daerah Muar.

Abg tak hadiri fully that course because on saturday, he need to attend kursus umrah in Bangi together with his sisters. We stayed a night at my mother-in-law in Nilai.


Wafi and I stayed in our room when abg goes on his ISO session. Something strike my mind during our stay there. I don't know. Maybe after we met Ezad's wife and their kids. I forgot her name. She was older than me. Born on 1979. They have been married since 5 years ago. She was so tough..I really admire her. She can brought her kids all by herself all the way from Melaka. Her youngest one name ifa, 1 year plus and the eldest, hanif 3 years plus.. they were so playful..

I realized that if we want something, surely we can get it. It is all in the mind. You can do it if you can.. It is all depends on you..I want to manage my life. I want to manage my home. I want to go further in my working life and contribute some benefit for my community and my family. I want to control my life and be the best that I can do.. But surely I really need the love n support from my loved ones.. Luv u ;)

No comments: