Saturday, August 1, 2009

Dugaanku...'buat mak..'

My Worry



I lay at night wondering what you’re going through,

I cannot close my eyes without thinking of you,

With every tear I pray for you,

I wish I could be there,

To hold your hands and comfort you.


When I wake up I lift my hands up high,

And ask Allah to put ease in your life,

Bring joy and happiness,

To have your loved ones by your side,

For it is the least you deserve.


Be strong and have faith,

For Allah is always there,

He listens and answers,

So ask away.


I wish life was easier and simple,

With love and peace,

But Allah is All Wise,

For if it was,

We would never achieve our goal.


It is these little things that make us stronger,

Appreciate what we have,

So when you face a trial,

And you think you’ll break,

Remember it is because He loves you and believes in you.


I cannot imagine in a million years what you are going through,

But it is through your absence I feel your pain.

I pray for things to be the way they were,

But this is my test and yours too,

Just bear in mind, I’ll always be there waiting for you.


By Shumina Uddin

No comments: