Thursday, August 13, 2009

those in life that i missed

taking breastfeeding leave makes me realize that there were a lots of things in life that i lagged behind..sometimes it makes me want to work, where i can be my best..

first, wafi..before this, wafi n ummi was quite a distance..if he cried, he would rather hugged my hubby than me..he would hear to him, kiss him but not me ..
but now, taking care of him fulltime, nursed him, bath him, feed him makes Wafi loves me more...and i feel glad about it..that's the price that i have to pay for working..those were the things that i miss in life..seeing him grow up.
I missed breastfeeding him.. only upto 6 months.. please Allah, make things easier for me with Wadi..

second, my house..being at work most of the time, made me so tired when back home..i was so tired to frequently clean, tidy my home..glad i have washing machine to do my laundry..

third, cooking..i love cooking very much but not be able to cook most of the time made my few skill lost and many dishes i still cannot make it right..sometimes it look so simple but when you come to it, you did not get the same end result..

fourth, my family..i love my family..

fifth, my neighbourhood..i only talk to 2 houses in my neighbourhood..i don't know others

sixth..ABIM..i cannot contribute more than I can.. but I still miss the support and tazkirah. and what matter most was my friends..same fikrah, so we understand each other.

seventh, my friends..I don't have time for them..as I struggle in my life..managing my house, my kids..I really miss them..wish they would forgive me..

there were so many things..is it worth it?but I also loves my work..I hope when I helped people, Allah will help my family, my hubby, my kids n also my friend in life..making their life more easier.
InsyaAllah..

No comments: